ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Fearless forecasts for 2021 NFL season p  (อ่าน 109 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle1

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Fearless forecasts for 2021 NFL season p
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 14:28:23 น. »
Happy Wednesday, everyone. Cody Benjamin here, filling in for John Breech to bring you today's latest from around the NFL, as long as you're not too busy debating Pete Prisco over his Top 100 Players of 2021 list.This is the Pick Six Newsletter. Now let's get to it. (And please, do yourself a favor and make sure you're ! You don't want to mi s our daily offerings of everything you need to know around the .)We've got 2021 award predictions, updates on and , and much more:Today's show: Debating the top 25 NFL players under 25One day, not too long ago, one of my editors, Kevin Steimle (best known as a perpetually disappointed fan on Twitter), approached me with one of the most important tasks of the offseason: Rank the . OK, maybe it wasn't important, but when you're combing through dozens and dozens of big names around the league, there's at least a Dewayne Dedmon Jersey  little pre sure to correctly identify the best of the best. On Wednesday, Will Brinson was kind enough to have me on the Pick Six NFL Podcast to break down the proce s and run through the list, all the way to No. 1.  Some highlights of the discu sion:The biggest snub of the Top 25 Under 25? Brinson believes that honor belongs to OT , saying he would've dumped RB , RB or LB to include the big man.The toughest position group to pull from? Wide receiver. Five different WRs made the list ( , , , , ), but , , and were all candidates who just mi sed.Why over in the top 10? Both Brinson and I agreed Herbert's one of the surest bets to be a long-term franchise QB, arguing he might even deserve to go ahead of if there were an actual draft of under-25 players.Catch the entire episode (and subscribe for all kinds of daily NFL talk) .2. Predicting 2021 award winners, trade targetsWe've still got a ways to go before Week 1 kicks off,  Bogdan Bogdanovic Jersey but that's not stopping insider Jason La Canfora from pulling out his crystal ball. In an , he's unveiled early predictions for major award winners, trade candidates and more. Here's an overview of some of his bold projections:MVP:  QB Defensive Player of the Year:  LB Comeback Player of the Year:  OLB Offensive Rookie of the Year:  TE Defensive Rookie of the Year: Washington LB Coach of the Year:  ' Sean McVayFirst QB Benched: Bears' Biggest Trade Around Deadline:  CB 3. Predicting every game of 2021The Seahawks of 2020's eight division winners around the NFL. But that doesn't mean they won't be good in 2021. Just ask Patrik Walker, who on their expanded 17-game schedule. Here's a look at some of the key games on Walker' Corey Brewer Jersey s forecast, as well as his final record prediction for Seattle:  Final record prediction: 12-54. Ben Roethlisberger wants to be a Steeler for lifeThis should come as no surprise to anyone who's followed Roethlisberger's career, but these comments are notable considering Big Ben could very well be entering his final year in Pittsburgh: "I'm black and gold through and through," the quarterback . "I want to be here. I don't want to be anywhere else."Roethlisberger admitted he was all for the pay cut he took this offseason, but the fact he needed to do so is exactly Sacramento Kings T-Shirts  why his commitment to staying with the is so interesting: There could soon be a time, perhaps during or immediately after the 2021 season, when the Steelers no longer want him to stay. Roethlisberger added that he's preparing for this season "like I do every season, like it's my last," and he probably means it, because retirement seems more likely than a move elsewhere in 2022.5. Bruce Arians may hold Tom Brady back after knee surgeryNo one, of course, actually holds TB12 back unle s Brady himself permits it. Or at least that's how things seem to go with the legendary QB. But the coach told ESPN this week that he may very well as Tampa Bay kicks offseason preparations into a higher gear. Brady, remember, underwent a clean-out knee surgery earlier this year, and while his recovery is reportedly going well, Arians is already envisioning a more limited role for the reigning MVP this summer.  "I don't know how much I'll let him do ... with guys chasing him around," Arians said. "We'll see. We'll see what the doctors say. He may be doing a lot of coaching. Sacramento Kings Hats "Brady, on the other hand? He showing himself throwing and running at full force, without any kind of knee brace, complete with a note that we're now le s than 100 days until kickoff. Best wishes, Bruce.6. Rapid-fire roundup: Packers stiff-arm, Rodgers dramaWant more ? Good. Here are some other nuggets to snack on: : But it was all in the spirit of beating the  : An ex-Green Bay exec recounts the kicker's free agency : But, really, was there even a debate? : The veteran TE spent the first seven years of his career in San Francisco : The Rams OT will be 40 this December

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ