ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Pete Priscos 2019 NFL Draft grades for a  (อ่าน 153 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle1

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Pete Priscos 2019 NFL Draft grades for a
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 14:18:34 น. »
NFL Draft grades usually end up being embarra sing for those who do them.So what? We love them, right?It's probably unfair to do draft grades right after the draft, but we eat them up. The fair way to do it is to wait three years, which is why I always re-visit my grades and look back at the draft.For now, the best  Seth Griffith Jersey grade of this year's draft goes to the . Bill Belichick and crew had an outstanding draft and earned my only A+ grade. I loved what they did, even though I wasn't totally on board with their first-round pick of receiver .Some personnel people in the league think Belichick enjoys the draft proce s more than he does coaching. I don't know if that's the case, but this draft sure looks that way. It's part of why he's the best to ever do it. Now for the grades:Best pick: Second-round corner will be a nice nickel corner early in his career, and then move outside to a starter's role.  Worst pick: I am not as crazy about No. 1 overall pick as most. I would have just kept . The skinny: Even though I am not crazy about the Murray pick, I still love their draft. They hit on a lot of good players. I like both second-round picks: and Murphy. Best pick:First-round guard is a mauler. He will step in and start right away to help protect better.   Worst pick: Trading back into the Jeff Skinner Kids Jersey  first round to take Washington tackle . He's a good player, but did they need to move to get him? The skinny: This was a draft about protecting Ryan better. And they accomplished that. The line will be improved. Fifth-round running back Qadree Ellison will be a nice addition. Best pick: Third-round receiver gives them a big target with a lot of raw ability. With a little coaching, he can be a big-play receiver.  Worst pick: I wonder if sixth-round quarterback was worth the pick. He's an athletic player, so maybe they want somebody who can run like . The skinny: First-year general manager Eric DeCosta had a nice first draft. Picking receiver in the first round will pay off in a big way. I like fourth-round running back as well.Best pick: It's first-round pick . He fills a major need and will be a star down player. He has a chance to be a lot like former great John Randle.   Worst pick: I didn't love taking running back in the third round. That might have been a bit high.The skinny: Getting Oliver and tackle with their first two picks were good moves. I also like fourth-round tight end . This is a team that general manager Brandon Beane has moving in the right direction. Best pick: Second-round tackle had first-round ability. I think with a little seasoning he could develop into a Pro Bowl player.  Worst pick: I didn't love the decision to take quarterback in the third round. They do need a developmental pa ser, but is he that much better than backup ? The skinny: They did a nice job with their first two picks, adding Little and first-round edge . The pa s rush badly needed  Justin Falk Kids Jersey help as they move to using more 3-4 defenses. Fourth-round edge rusher could also help there. Best pick: Fourth-round receiver doesn't run that well, but he plays faster than his 40 times. I think he has a chance to be a quality starter.   Worst pick: They really didn't have one because they had just two picks in the first four rounds. The skinny: They didn't pick until the third round because of the trade. They traded away picks to move up in the third to take running back , who is a solid runner.Best pick: Fourth-round defensive tackle will end up being a steal. He was miscast as a nose tackle at Arizona State, but should flourish in their defense.   Worst pick: I am not a big fan of Ryan Finley, their fourth-round quarterback. He might never be more than a career backup. The skinny: They smartly addre sed offensive line with their first-round pick by taking , who will be a Pro Bowl player someday. Adding two backs in and late were also good moves.Best pick: Fourth-round pick is a good-sized safety who can run. There's value in that.   Worst pick: They took kicker in the fifth round. I never like that. The skinny: They traded their first-round pick to the for Odell Beckham Jr., which is a win for them. is an outstanding cover player, but he needs to work on his tackling. The rest of the draft was just OK.Best pick: I like second-round pick , a defensive tackle from Central Florida. He is a quick, penetrating lineman who will make a deep unit even deeper. He has to be more focused.   Worst pick: I didn't love the pick of running back in the fourth round. They had bigger needs. The skinny: The traded their first-round pick for , and he is better than any of the receivers in this cla s. So they won that. Getting Hill and third-round guard were nice picks. They had a decent haul. Best pick: Second-round quarterback will pay off big for this franchise. They will look back  Casey Mittelstadt Women Jersey on the pick someday and think what a bargain he was in that round. Worst pick: I liked their first four picks, so it's tough to find one. I might have gone in a different direction than taking tackle in the second round. That's being nitpicky.The skinny: Some will say it's weird even mentioning this, but John Elway had a good draft. I like the move to drop from No. 10 overall to add extra picks. First-round tight end will be a nice weapon and if Lock becomes the long-term starter  which I think he will do  they will have a heck of a draft. Conor Sheary Men Jersey Best pick: Fifth-round corner Amani Oruwarlye was great value. There were some scouts who thought he'd go a lot higher. The have a need, so it makes sense.Worst pick: I didn't love fourth-round pa s rusher . He was the fourth guy on a dominant Clemson line. How good is he? The skinny: I like first-round tight end T.J. Hockenson, but was that really a major position of need after signing as a free agent? What about more pa s rush? It was just an OK haul. Best pick: Third-round tight end will add a nice dimension to the offense in the pa sing game. will love his game. Worst pick: I didn't love the pick of in the first round. He's an athletic kid, but where was the production last season? The skinny: The Gary pick at No. 14 is a little rich, but I liked safety Darnell Savage, their other first-round pick. Second-round center was one of my favorite lineman in the draft. Best pick: Third-round tight end has a chance to be special. He is raw, but he has a ton of athletic ability.Worst pick:

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ