ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Deshaun Watson allegedly offered 100000  (อ่าน 90 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle1

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Deshaun Watson allegedly offered 100000
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 16:54:43 น. »
Welcome to the Friday edition of the Pick Six newsletter!Guys, I hate to say this, but I'm starting to think that the is going to have to cancel the 2022 season and that's because I'm pretty sure every player in the league retired yesterday. Sure, I'm slightly exaggerating, but it definitely felt that way after we got hit with three big retirements from players who had all been in the league for 13 years or more.We'll be going over reach retirement today, plus we'll take a look at the latest details from  Robert Thomas Jersey legal situation.As always, here's your weekly reminder to tell all your friends to sign up for the newsletter. All you have to do is .   1. Today's show: NFC South win totalsWe've spent most of the past two weeks going over regular-season win totals on the podcast and that theme will continue today with a run through the NFC South. When you look at this division, it's basically the and everyone else, so in news that probably won't surprise you, we spent a lot of time talking about the Buccaneers.  Will Brinson and I got together for today's episode of the pod, and we spent roughly 30 minutes debating whether each team would go over or under their win total (Spoiler alert: Brinson thinks every team in the NFC South is going under).Buccaneers Over/Under: 11.5Breech's prediction: UNDERBrinson's prediction:STAYING AWAY Over/Under: 8Breech's prediction: UNDERBrinson's prediction:UNDER Over/Under: 6Breech's prediction: STAYING AWAYBrinson's prediction: UNDER   Over/Under: 5.5Breech's prediction:OVERBrinson's prediction:UNDERThe most spirited debate we had came with the Buccaneers and Panthers. On Tampa Bay's end, I think the Bucs have a brutal schedule. Their first four games are against the , Saints, and and I don't think it would be completely crazy to see them go 1-3 or 2-2 in that span. If that happens, hitting the over becomes incredibly difficult. Although I was willing to take the under, Brinson wanted no part of it and I think that was mainly due to the fact that he hates betting against .Crap, why am I betting against Tom Brady.As for the Panthers, I almost talked Brinson into taking the over. They have a totally revamped offensive line and I think they're slightly better than last year's team, which won five games. That  Colton Parayko Jersey being said, I will never bet on a team that has at quarterback so I decided to stay away from Carolina's win total.  Anyway, to see what we had to say about the rest of the NFC South win totals, . You can . 2. Deshaun Watson allegedly offered to settle each lawsuit for $100,000Earlier this week, there  against Deshaun Watson and when that lawsuit was filed on Tuesday, it included an interesting piece of information: Apparently, Watson offered $100,000 to each plaintiff in an effort to settle each of the 22 lawsuits that he was facing (That number is now up to 23).Here's a look at the information from his latest lawsuit:Watson made a $100,000 offer to settle each case. As , there's a notation in the most recent lawsuit that . Here's what the notation says, "We now know that Deshaun Watson offered each Plaintiff $100,000 to settle their cases, but not all would accept that amount, due to the aggre sive nondisclosure agreement NDA that Watson's team proposed."It appears this offer was made around October. Back in January, one of the women in the  Nate Prosser Men Jersey case offered a copy of the NDA . The woman never signed the NDA, but it did note that Watson would be willing to pay her $100,000 to sign it at some point in October.Why did Watson's team want an NDA? Watson's attorney the only reason he was looking to have the women sign an NDA is because the wanted it. The Dolphins were trying to make a trade for Watson back in October and at the time, they were only going to go through with the deal if Watson reached a settlement with all 22 women who had filed a lawsuit. In the end, only 18 of the 22 women agreed, which blew up the trade and took the settlement off the table since it was an all-or-nothing deal.Tony Buzbee says the NDA ruined the settlement talks. After the trade deadline, the attorney for the plaintiffs, Tony Buzbee, said that the aggre sive NDAs is what killed the deal, "In what was submitted to us, there were nondisclosure agreements and many of the women pushed back on those," Buzbee .It had already been known that settlement talks were going on around the trade deadline last season, but it wasn't known how much Watson was offering to settle each case. Basically, it seems that Watson's camp offered the $100,000 settlement to each plaintiff in order to facilitate a trade to the Dolphins, which tells you how close a trade was to happening. If all 22 women had agreed to Watson's settlement offer, Jordan Nolan Women Jersey  then he'd likely be playing for the Dolphins right now, but four of the women pushed back and refused to sign.  As things currently stand, Watson is now facing 23 civil lawsuits and the NFL is still finishing up its investigation into the quarterback. 3. Big retirement, part I: calls it quits after 16 seasonsIf there was one guy in the NFL who I thought might play as long as Tom Brady, it was Frank Gore, but as it turns out, that sadly won't be the case. The longtime running back officially announced his retirement on Thursday after hinting this offseason that he was likely done with football.The 39-year-old signed a one-day contract with the so that he could officially retire with the team that drafted him. Gore spent 10 years with the 49ers after they made him the 65th overall pick in the 2005 .  "After 10 years in San Francisco and 16 years in the NFL, I can confidently say that I put all I had into the game of football," Gore said. "Football was and is everything to me. From meetings and film study to practice and just being in the locker room, all of it meant the world to me."Here's a quick look at Gore's career, which included five Pro Bowl appearances and one season as a second-team All-Pro:Gore ranks top-five all time in three key categories.Not only will Gore retire with the  Carl Gunnarsson Kids Jersey third-highest rushing total in NFL history (16,000 yards), but he also has the fourth-most yards from scrimmage (19,985) and the fifth-most all-purpose yards (19,992). The only two players ahead of Gore on the all-time rushing list -- Emmitt Smith and Walter Payton -- are both in the Hall of Fame.Gore hit 1,200 total yards a total of 12 times.The running back wasn't just a threat to run the ball, Gore could also catch pa ses out of the backfield. Over the course of his career, he totaled at least 1,200 yards from scrimmage in TWELVE consecutive seasons, which . To put that in perspective, no other player has even done it

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ