ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Captain Munnerlyn Panthers players scare  (อ่าน 59 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle1

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Captain Munnerlyn Panthers players scare
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 17:17:24 น. »
The are receiving some scrutiny for their collective reaction to the protest and demonstration climate in the , with only making a statement during Week 3's action by staying in the locker room Andre Ethier Jersey . It is po sible, perhaps even likely, the team was concerned about how any protests would be perceived.According to cornerback , that is exactly the case. Munnerlyn, , said the team was "disappointed" in not doing much but also "scared" about how any demonstrations would be perceived."We didn't do much as a team. I think a lot of people were disappointed in that," Munnerlyn said. "I think we wanted to do more, but we didn't know how it would come down this being North Carolina, this being a military state. At the same time, I think a lot of people were scared on our team."There are multiple reasons for why people might be scared about the response. For starters, North Carolina is not the most progre sive state on the planet. There are many members of  Fernando Valenzuela Jersey the military based in North Carolina; protesting during the anthem likely would have been received poorly. Protesting the national anthem in Charlotte is not easy.    I'll say this: protesting on this team, in this city, is really tough. All protests are.  Kirk Gibson Jersey It's really hard here  Jonathan Jones (@jjones9)  And the Panthers players were still waiting on guidance from their owner, Jerry Richardson. Richardson was one of few owners not to i sue a statement in between  and kickoff on Sunday morning. The , who wanted to meet with Richardson about how to approach the pregame ceremonies moving forward.Indeed, Munnerlyn confirmed that people were worried about Richardson's response."I think people were kind of scared to expre s that because how it would have made it look to the Big Cat, Jackie Robinson Jersey " Munnerlyn added.  Richardson (known by the nickname "Big Cat") did eventually release a statement, saying that he believes politics should be taken out of football.  Statement from Panthers Owner/Founder Jerry Richardson  Carolina Panthers (@Panthers)  That put him in a very different spot from most of the , although GM/president  in a statement Tuesday evening.According to Panthers spokesman Steven Drummond, the Panthers captains did meet with Richardson on Tuesday night  "Mr. Richardson invited captains and other team leaders Kenley Jansen Jersey  to his home this afternoon, as he often does," . "They discu sed social i sues affecting the League and solutions moving forward. As always, the conversations between Mr. Richardson and the players will remain private." that Peppers, along with the team captains, was also present.The Panthers stand out as a team likely to make a statement during the Week 4 game in New England, although it is po sible it will remain tempered depending on how the conversations with Richardson went.

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ