ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Bills Cole Beasley says he may retire ov  (อ่าน 168 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle1

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Bills Cole Beasley says he may retire ov
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 19:50:01 น. »
wideout with the 's new COVID-19 protocols. The , Washington Capitals Jersey  announced recently after an agreement between the league and the NFL Players A sociation, significantly loosen restrictions on players and staff who've been fully vaccinated for COVID, while upholding many of 2020's requirements -- social distancing, masking, etc. -- for those who've not been vaccinated. On Friday, a day after tweeting critiques of the protocols, Beasley said he's prepared to walk away from the game over the i sue, that he's OK being "forced into retirement" because of his stances on COVID."Hi, I'm Cole Beasley, and I'm not vaccinated!" wrote the veteran wideout, who earned second-team All-Pro honors in 2020. "I will be outside doing what I do. I'll be out in the public. If (you're) scared of me, then steer clear, or get vaccinated. Point. Blank. Period. I may die of COVID, but I'd rather die actually living ... I don't play for the money anymore. Fine me if you want. My way of living and my values are more important to me than a dollar.         Pick Six Newsletter  Andre Burakovsky Jersey   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in John Carlson Jersey  box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     "I love my teammates and enjoy playing ball because all the outside BS goes out the window in these moments," he continued. "I just want to win the and enjoy these relationships that will be created along the way. I'm not going to take meds for a leg that isn't broken. I'd rather take my chances with COVID and build up my immunity that way ... That is my choice based on my experiences and what I think is best. I'll play for free this year to live life the way I've lived it from Day 1. If I'm forced into retirement, so be it.  Ilya Samsonov Jersey I've enjoyed the times I've had ... So either way, it's a win-win."  Lots of other NFL players, Beasley added, feel the same way but "aren't in the right place in their careers to be so outspoken." Fellow Bills receiver in recognition of Beasley, saying he "loves" to see Matt Niskanen Jersey  his teammate "out here fighting."On Thursday, Beasley was specifically critical of the NFL's new protocols, which require players, coaches and staff without vaccines to follow entirely different rules than those vaccinated during training camp and preseason. Those requirements include wearing masks, practicing social distancing, undergoing daily COVID testing, refraining from any activity outside team hotels and abstaining from any social/media/marketing opportunities.  "I don't have a problem with anybody getting the vaccine," Beasley wrote previously, in May. "That is your choice. My problem is everyone is ridiculing and bullying people ... into getting one or thinking the same way about it. It's becoming that way with any i sue. This is not OK."

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ