ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Robbie Gould calls standoff with 49ers c  (อ่าน 111 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle1

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Robbie Gould calls standoff with 49ers c
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 15:58:31 น. »
Only one month remains until the open up training camp. Only 71 days remain until the 2019 season kicks off. So at the very least, it's mildly concerning the 49ers still don't know when their kicker is going to show up to play football. Back in March, on to make sure they kept him around for at least one more season. The only problem? Gould doesn't appear to want to play for the 49ers anymore. He's yet to report to the team and most importantly, . Of course, a certain that Gould used to play for happens to also reside in Chicago. That brings us to the comments Gould recently Tim Duncan Jersey  made to NBC Sports Chicago. Even though he hasn't directly said it, it certainly sounds like  Gould said, via NBC Sports Bay Area. "The way I' Patty Mills Jersey ve kind of approached it is, I want to spend time with my family. And I let my agent handle it, and if anything comes up that I have to make a decision or be in the know, he'll call me and let me know. But right now there's nothing to really know, and I'm just enjoying being home and being in Chicago.   "I'm at a point in my career where my family is what's going to dictate the decisions that I make." All along, the 49ers have behaved as if they have no intentions of fulfilling his request. From their perspective, that makes complete and total sense. In their eyes, they're entering the upcoming season as a playoff-caliber team with a healthy . That means they'll need a reliable kicker, which is exactly what Gould has been over the course of his 14-year career. Gould's career field goal percentage rests at 87.7. In NFL history, only In Gould's first two seasons with the 49ers, he connected on 96 percent of his field goals. But it's also understandable why Gould would want to return to Chicago David Robinson Jersey . His family still lives there. And it's where he established himself as one of the league's top kickers. Despite playing in le s than ideal conditions, Gould made 85.4 percent of his field goals with the from 2005-15. He's the franchise's . Clearly, the city means a lot to him.   "This city's been incredible," Gould said. "No matter where I've gone, no matter where  Bryn Forbes Jersey I've lived, no matter where I've played, Chicago has always been home." Finally, it's understandable why the Bears would want Gould. Ever since they made the mistake of cutting him on the eve of the 2016 season, kicking has been a struggle for them. Over the past three seasons, the Bears' kickers have made 76 percent of their field goals -- a statistic that doesn't include mi s in the playoffs that ended their season prematurely.  the Bears have tried to solve their problem by  to compete for the job,  With training camp a month away, the Bears' competition is down to and , neither of whom have kicked in a regular-season NFL game.   There's no way to know how the situation will work out, but it's difficult to imagine the 49ers turning down an attractive draft pick from the Bears in exchange for a 36-year-old kicker.  Dominique Wilkins Jersey On the other hand, the Bears, who already parted ways with tons of picks in the trade, might not want to give up significant draft capital for an aging kicker they cut three years ago. But if the Bears don't acquire Gould, they'll enter the upcoming season with a fatal flaw that has already cost them one shot at a championship. On Sept. 5, . Not much time remains for them to sort out their kicking situation.

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ