ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Why the jersey colors of the teams playi  (อ่าน 162 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle1

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Why the jersey colors of the teams playi
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 14:42:57 น. »
It's very snowy up here in the northeast and I've got some serious shoveling to do this morning, so get on over here and sit yourself down so we can talk some sports before I venture out into the elements.We've got a lot to cover -- from stuff, to more ugly hara sment allegations in , to drama, Dustin Pedroia's retirement, ' eventful night and much more. Oh, and just so you know, I did indeed have myself a couple of delicious cheeseburgers and a refreshing Miller High Life to celebrate my first day off the TB12 diet yesterday. It was all I wanted for a week straight and it was worth the damn wait.         CBS Sports HQ Newsletter   Your Ultimate Guide to Every Day in Sports   We bring sports news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and get a winning edge.     I agree to receive the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .     Atlanta Hawks Jeresy              Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     ALSO! Today is Tuesday and that means I need you to send me stuff for a mailbag section tomorrow. Send me any questions (pete.blackburn@cbsinteractive.com) on sports, pop culture, video games, TV, movies, etc, and I'll have some fun with them for tomorrow's newsletter.Let's go.                What you need to know 1. What the jersey colors of the Bucs and Chiefs mean for the Super Bowl Those that truly know me know that I can often obse s over sports uniforms and aesthetics. Not every sports fan can find the energy or pa sion to care about jerseys, logos, etc Cam Reddish Jersey . but I consider it all part of the experience and think branding can go a long way toward shaping a team's identity.  With that in mind, let's talk a little bit about .The  got to pick their uniform combination first, and Tampa will be wearing their white jerseys with pewter pants. The Bucs are undefeated (5-0) in that combination this yearThe Chiefs will be wearing their red jerseys with white pants -- the same combination that they wore when they won the Super Bowl last year. The Chiefs are 8-2 in the red jersey/white pants combo, but they went 7-0 in their white jerseysI always wonder how much thought and research actually goes into the decisions on which uniforms to wear. Like, did the Buccaneers purposely choose this combo because they've had the most succe s in it, or do the Bucs simply just like the white/pewter combination the best? Did they want to force the Chiefs to wear red because they went undefeated in white? Did they stre s over the fact that the Chiefs won it all in their red jerseys last year?In any case, I'm glad that the two teams landed on the decision they did because I think it's the best po sible uniform matchup we could have asked for (that is unle s the Buccaneers stopped being lame and just wore their incredible creamsicle jerseys instead.)  2. Mickey Callaway accused of lewd conduct toward women Another prominent baseball figure has been accused of repeatedly hara sing women in sports media -- and, yes, this one also has ties to the . On the heels of the Jared Porter scandal, a report published last night alleges that former Mets manager and current pitching coach .In a report published by The Athletic, at least five different women in sports media accuse Callaway of inappropriate behavior (including sending unsolicited me sages, inappropriate photographs and asking for nude photos)The allegations stretch all the  Skylar Mays Jersey way back to Callaway's time as a pitching coach for Clevelandand also include his time with the Mets and AngelsThe report also says Callaway told one woman if she got drunk with him he'd share information about the MetsCallaway: Angels:Callaway, who is married, was fired as manager of the Mets in October 2019 and was named the Angels' pitching coach under Joe Maddon prior to last season. The accusations laid out in The Athletic's report paint a picture of someone who abused his power, continuously disrespected women in and around the workplace and toed  Bob Pettit Jersey the line of quid pro quo.It's also troubling that Callaway's conduct seemed to be a poorly kept secret around baseball, as multiple women said they received preemptive warnings about his behavior.If any of this is able to be confirmed by the Angels and MLB, it seems likely Callaway will be (and should be) out of baseball pretty quickly.  3. More Aaron Rodgers drama! Oh, you thought we were done with all the Aaron Rodgers talk for a little bit? Think again, my friend. Things are now starting to get juicy. Rodgers' future in remains uncertain and  ' coach Matt LaFleur keeps insisting he wants the veteran quarterback to stick with the team for a while, but one of Rodgers' old teammates (and apparent close friend)Lang, who played for the Packers from 2009-2016, gave his take on the situation during a radio interview yesterday and said Rodgers' bitterne s towards the team stems from them drafting in the first round last year when he was hoping they'd go all-in on winning a Super Bowl right now.Lang:Rodgers already seemed like a potential first-ballot candidate for the Pettine s Hall of Fame, but this breakdown from Lang, if true and prophetic, would pretty much guarantee that induction (not that I nece sarily blame Rodgers for feeling this way ... I think everyone was shocked that the Packers went the direction they did.)  He's most likely on his way to winning a spite-fueled MVP award, and then he's going to hold management over a fire and try to make them basically apologize and recommit their allegiance to him? That's the stuff of legends.4. Dustin Pedroia's Hall of Fame case As a lifelong fan who is also a short king, you probably don't need to ask my thoughts on Dustin Pedroia, who announced his retirement yesterday. I'll give them to you anyway, though: The guy rules. A super talented, fierce competitor that led both on and off the field, he's one of the most influential Sox players of my lifetime.But ?By the numbers: In 1,512 games, Pedroia had 1 Rajon Rondo Jersey ,805 hits, 394 doubles, 140 home runs, 725 RBI, 922 runs and 138 steals (by HOF standards, those are all relatively light for counting stats)Pedroia led the league in runs twice, hits once and doubl

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ